I’m glad to announce that after a lot of prayer and thought, we’ve finally crafted the songlist for Global Day of Worship Perth. I really appreciate Pastor Yoy’s and Derwin’s input into shaping all the songs that we had to choose from.
Here it is:
SONGS – PART 1 (LIVE STREAMING)
- Shout to the Lord (A) // Mel Crothers
- You are good (A) // Lester Ong
- You (A) // Derwin Bong
- Our God (A) // Yoy Alberastine
- Rooftops (E) // Celesti Weck
- Your Presence is Heaven (Bb) // Derwin Bong
- Jesus at the Centre (D) // Yoy Alberastine
- How Great is Our God (B) // Sung in Noongyar, Tagalog, Afrikaans, Chinese, Bahasa and English
SONGS – PART 2
- Cornerstone/The Solid Rock (C) // Lester Ong
- I See the Lord (E) // Stephanie Truscott
- You’re Worthy of it All (A) // Yoy Alberastine
- You Deserve the Glory (A) // Stephanie Truscott
- Worthy is the Lamb (A) // Mel Crothers
- Hosanna (I see the King of glory) (E) // Celesti Weck
- Hosanna (Be Lifted Higher) (E and up) // Lester Ong
- History maker (F) // Yoy Alberastine
At Converge earlier this year, we tried doing How Great is Our God (World Edition). This time, we are aiming to incorporate the local indigenous language, Ngoonyar, along with Tagalog, Afrikaans, English, Malay/Indonesian and Mandarin. This reflects the multicultural nature of the Australian church landscape.
I encourage you to make the effort and come be part of this momentous event!